Ultramarine Blue Pigment
Product Code : 03
- CAS No
- Molecular Formula
- Physical Form
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 25 KG BAGS
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Central America, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Ultramarine Blue Pigment
Ultramarine Blue Pigment is Artificial Inorganic. It is a blue stain of sodium alumino silicate comprising sulphur. It is equipped by sodium carbonate, heating kaolin, sulphur and other low-cost ingredients together. It is alkali and heat resistant. It is utilized for optical whiteness in rubber, plastics, paints, cosmetics, inks, cement, textile, detergents, and paper. Being a customer produce, Ultramarine is utilized for vivifying the white cotton cloth afterward washing and to deliver blue color and illumination to rubber and plastics utilized in the industries. It actions as a brightening mediator in white washing and is the lone ultramarine blue pigment that does not disappear below heat and sunlight.
(UPTO 350 DEGREES). It also has numerous other applications.
- As blue colorant in plastic resins and master batches.
- As a visual whitener on fabric, plastics, paper, rubber and paints.
- As blue dye in printing inks.
- Finer makings are utilized in engraving and painting.
- Ultramarine Blue is 50% utilized for laundry, 40% for the white washes on external superficial and 10% for the Manufacturing use.
Pigment Type: Oxides are artificial pigments from usual elements. They are stout in tinting forte and more cloudy than other flags so can frequently be utilized at a minor ratio than usual pigments. These colors are an outstanding option for stucco and cement, nonetheless are not incomplete to that usage.
- Composition: PB29 (77007)
- Chemical Formula: Na6Al6Si6O24S4
- Lightfastness: Excellent
- Particle size 50 microns (325 Mesh)
- Heat Stability: Color Stable to 300° F
- Use care when treatment any dry pigment.
- Avoid gasping pigment dust.
- Our dyes are not sold for pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food use or tattoo ink.
- Meanwhile tablets, computer monitors, and smartphones may vary in how they exhibition colors, the actual pigment dusts we sell may vary somewhat from their creation image as showed on your device. We do not assurance colors founded on these images.